Brentford – Reading: prediction for the match
In one of the matches of the 20th round of the English Championship (Championship) on December 19, Brentford and Reading will meet. The match will start at 18:00. Brentford is considered the favorite of this match – the odds for his victory are 1.71 (preview at the time of writing). You can bet on the winnings of guests with odds of 5.05. Draw bets are accepted with odds of 3.64. Bookmakers are waiting for the average performance from the match: it is offered to bet less than 2.5 goals on the total with odds of 1.85, while put on TB 2.5 is offered with quotation 1.96.
Brentford – Reading. Key facts about the match
- Brentford played against Watford in his last England Championship (Championship) match on December 15. The fight ended with a score of 1: 1. Brentford’s unbeaten streak totals 12 matches: he won five times and drew seven times.
- Reading in his last match in the Premier League (Championship) on December 16 met with Norwich. The fight ended with his defeat with a score of 1: 2. In the five previous meetings of the tournament, Reading won only two victories, drawing once and losing twice.
- The last match between Brentford and Reading in the Championship of England (Championship) took place on June 30, 2020 and ended with a score of 3: 0 in favor of Brentford. It was Brentford’s second consecutive win against Reading.
- Homes are better at defending than attacking (defense rating 1231 and attack rating 1088). The offense of the guests, on the other hand, is better than their defense: the defense rating is 857, and the attack rating is 1069.
- Home team Attack Rating vs. Away Defense Rating 1.27. Statistically expected number of goals for an attacking team with a similar ratio of 1.55.
- Away team’s attack rating vs. home defense rating 0.87. According to statistics, the expected number of goals for the attacking team with this ratio is 1.17.
Official site 1win offers a wide range of disciplines for sports betting. After the transition and registration through the working mirror of the bookmaker’s office